An aluminum box-style, regulation soccer goal size with channel net attachment system.
- 4″ OD 8′ x 24′ aluminum goal with 4″ aluminum bar, backstays & channel net attachment
- Net clips and the net rear rope keep a clean, square net
- 2″ Channel side support frame and ground bar
- Galvanized steel counterweight stanchion in rear
- High strength, durable aluminum corner castings
- Made in America
- Meets FIFA, NCAA and NFHS Regulations
- The finished bottom allows for safe use on all surfaces.
- Meets ASTM 2950-14 when anchored. Extra weight is needed, (200 lbs), to conform to ASTM Standards if not anchored.
- Note: ASTM guidelines require movable soccer goals to be anchored or secured at ALL times!
- Includes 4″ mesh net 8 x 24 x 6 ‘6″ x 6’6″ net
- Includes stakes or anchors
- Regulation soccer goal size
- Weight: 245 lbs
- Height: 8′
- Width: 24’
- Depth: 6′
- Base: 9’
- Finish: Powder-coated
- Includes 4 wheels per goal (#PMW-4-Chan)
***Please Note: ASTM guidelines require movable soccer goals be anchored or secured at ALL times! Keeper Goals recommends Duckbill Anchors to secure movable soccer goals. Learn more by visiting our safety page ->
Meets ASTM safety standards for soccer goals when anchored and assembled per manufacturer’s directions.