The Extreme Series in-ground, adjustable basketball system features a basketball hoop with tempered glass or acrylic backboard and a 6’8″ to 10′ range of height adjustment.
The Extreme Series includes 6 different models. The essential features of each model in the Extreme Series are the same. Variables are the backboard size, the pole size, and the distance from post to backboard. See specifics of each model. ->
With a heavy-gauge pole and Goalsetter’s exclusive ground-anchor system, this goal delivers an authentic, basketball experience with a consistent rebound and exceptional play. The overhang provides room under the goal for fast-action moves, and with a 6′ 8″ to 10′ range of height adjustment, you will get years of challenging fun for everyone. The Extreme Series basketball system poles have all the features you want in a basketball goal and the quality you want at an attractive price.
- Fully tempered glass backboard — acrylic backboard option also available (48″ backboard available in glass only)
- No dead spots on backboard corners
- 1-1/2″ structural steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
- Nylon bushings at each pivot point
- 1/4″ thick steel bushings for rim mounting
- Rounded edges and corners for safer play
Goal System Details:
- Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 6′ 8″ to 10′ — external tension height adjustment mechanism
- 4″, 5″ or 6″ square pole — minimizes shake and vibration
- One-piece structural steel post
- 7 gauge steel (3/16″ wall thickness) on poles — much thicker than competing systems
- 1 Primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
- Wide grip, die-formed extension arms — no cut and welded joints
- Extension from pole to backboard — safe play area
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Residential Only)
The external tension height adjustment mechanism is a rugged, high-quality system with the greatest adjustability range among similar height adjustment mechanisms used in the market by competitors. The ultra-reliable system is used for the straight poles of Goalsetter’s Extreme Series.
The exclusive hinged ground-anchor system enables complete assembly of your basketball goal by 2-3 persons without ladders and a scaffold prior to raising it upright. A 42″ square steel anchor placed in the ground provides unmatched stability and durability.
When it’s time to move, your Goalsetter basketball hoop moves with you by simply purchasing a replacement ground anchor.
Every Goalsetter basketball goal is made in the USA with superior quality and workmanship. Your Goalsetter basketball hoop will provide many years of fun, exercise and memories for the entire family.
- Pole, choose from 4″, 5″ or 6″ square poles
- Backboard, (Choose your size 48″, 54″, 60″ or 72″ and choose your material either glass or acrylic)
- Backboard pad
- HD Flex Rim
- X672-AC – Acrylic backboard is 72″ x 42″, 48″ overhang, Pole is 6″ square
- X672-GL – Glass backboard is 72″ x 42″, 48″ overhang, Pole is 6″ square
- X660-AC – Acrylic backboard is 60″ x 38″, 48″ overhang, Pole is 6″ square
- X660-GL – Glass backboard is 60″ x 38″, 48″ overhang, Pole is 6″ square
- X560-AC – Acrylic backboard is 60″ x 38″, 42″ overhang’, Pole is 5″ square
- X560-GL – Glass backboard is 60″ x 38″, 36″ overhang, Pole is 5″ square
- X554-AC – Acrylic backboard is 54″ x 36″, 42″ overhang, Pole is 5″ square
- X554-GL – Glass backboard is 54″ x 36″, 36″ overhang, Pole is 5″ square
- X454-AC – Acrylic backboard is 54″ x 36″, 36″ overhang, Pole is 4″ square
- X454-GL – Glass backboard is 54″ x 36″, 30″ overhang, Pole is 4″ square
- X448-GL – Glass backboard is 48″ x 32″, 30″ overhang, Pole is 4″ square
Installation Available In Southeastern Wisconsin
Installation is available in Southeastern Wisconsin. Click here to see prices and information for local Southeastern Wisconsin installs and hoops ->