Installation Available In Southeastern Wisconsin
Installation is available in Southeastern Wisconsin. Click here to see prices and information for local Southeastern Wisconsin installs and hoops ->
The Elite Plus Series in-ground, adjustable basketball system features a basketball hoop with a tempered glass or acrylic backboard and 7′ to 10′ range of height adjustment.
With a heavy-gauge pole and Goalsetter’s exclusive ground-anchor system, this goal delivers an authentic, basketball experience with a consistent rebound and exceptional play. The overhang provides room under the goal for fast-action moves, and with a 7′ to 10′ range of height adjustment, you will get years of challenging fun for everyone. The Elite Plus Series basketball system poles have all the features you want in a basketball goal and the quality you want at an attractive price.
- Fully tempered glass backboard — Acrylic backboard option also available
- 54″ wide x 36″ high x 3/8″ thick
- No dead spots on backboard corners
- 1-1/2″ structural steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
- Nylon bushings at each pivot point
- 1/4″ thick steel bushings for rim mounting
- Rounded edges and corners for safer play
Goal System Details:
- Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 7′ to 10′ — awning crank height adjustment mechanism
- 4″ square poles — minimizes shake and vibration
- One-piece structural steel post
- 11 gauge steel (1/8″ wall thickness) on poles — much thicker than competing systems
- 1 Primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
- One piece extension arms — no cut and welded joints
- 2 1/2′ extension from pole to backboard — safe play area
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Residential Only)
The awning crank height adjustment mechanism is a time-proven, economical system designed to raise and lower the rim.
The exclusive hinged ground-anchor system enables complete assembly of your basketball goal by 2-3 persons without ladders and a scaffold prior to raising it upright. A 42″ square steel anchor placed in the ground provides unmatched stability and durability.
When it’s time to move, your Goalsetter basketball hoop moves with you by simply purchasing a replacement ground anchor.
Every Goalsetter basketball goal is made in the USA with superior quality and workmanship. Your Goalsetter basketball hoop will provide many years of fun, exercise and memories for the entire family.
- 4″ square poles
- 54″ square backboard (choose your material either glass or acrylic)
- HD Breakaway rim
- ELITE-AC-PLUS – Acrylic backboard is 54″ x 36″, 30″ overhang, Pole is 4″ square
- ELITE-GLASS-PLUS – Glass backboard is 54″ x 36″, 30″ overhang, Pole is 4″ square