Ideal portable soccer goal for 3v3, 4v4, small-sided soccer tournaments and practices. For use on grass. Portable; fits into a 4′ x 10″ backpack carrying case and weighs just 20 lb. Assembles in under 3 minutes. Strong and durable; weight tolerance tests at 530 lb.*
Available In Two Sizes:
- Model #IA-46 – 4′ x 6′ Interactive Goal with carry case and 2″ mesh net.
- Model #IA-48 – 4′ x 8′ Interactive Goal with carry case and 2″ mesh net.
The Best 3v3/4v4 Soccer Goal Available:
Based on eight years of data, the goal has great resale value if your players move to other sports or retire.
Rapid set-up and takedown: Less than three minutes per goal.
Near-zero maintenance: Unbreakable, all metal components; tear-resistant white nylon netting – two-inch squares.
Stable and Sturdy: Modular construction offers many goal size options.
Easy Storage: Disassembled goal fits neatly into its carrying case – 4 ft. x 10 inches x 5 inches deep.
Total weight – 20 pounds per goal.
- Goal posts and crossbar made from galvanized steel tubing, powder-coated red or blue for one goal
- 1 Net: White Nylon, 2″ squares, with main-stay cord
- Carrying Case: 1000 denier Cordura® Nylon, zippered, double lined.
- 2 metal struts to stabilize goal and net
- 2 ground spikes
- 2 H-prong bases
Interactive 3v3 Goal® Specifications:
Weight: 20 lbs per goal.
Composition: Galvanized steel tubing, steel & aluminum tubing, fabricated steel.
Colors: Red or Blue
Dimensions: Fully assembled: 4ft X 8ft X 20 Inches (deep).
Assembly: 2 to 3 minutes or less, with experience.
Disassembly: Under 2 minutes. Disassembled goal fits in carrying case.
Net: White Nylon, 2″ squares, with the main-stay cord.
Carrying Case: 1000 denier Cordura® Nylon, zippered, double lined.
Case: 4 ft x 10 in x 5 in. (Backpack design).
* Weight stress tolerance: Tested to 530 lbs (dynamic) exerted at midpoint of assembled goal. Goal uneffected.
Data: Construction, materials, & workmanship of goal and net result in greater than five years rugged adult use.
- Start with a safer goal – purchase goals that are made from quality materials with solid welds and no open hooks.
- Remove nets when goals are not in use.
- Never leave children unsupervised with soccer nets.
- Frequently inspect goals for structural integrity and proper connecting hardware.
- Replace damaged or missing parts or fasteners immediately.
- Regularly check welds to make sure all welds are secure.
- Any modifications to this or any Keeper Goals product will void any and all warranties.
Ask For Model #IA46