The MS80-3P Movable Stadium Cup Soccer Goals are ideal for stadium fields where a movable, professional quality soccer goal is needed. This strong, durable movable goal wil add a professional look to your soccer stadium or field. Since it’s movable it’s perfect for shared football/soccer stadiums. Suitable for use on grass or artificial turf. Move your goal with the aid of our caster dolly wheel kit.
- 8′ x 24′ 4” round steel soccer goal
- Cable net attachment system means no dangerous net hooks
- Free – standing design
- Designed to withstand years of rigorous park and school use.
- FOR GREATER STABILITY: The four main sections of the goal are sleeve-fitted, then bolted.
- Self-supporting design is completely counterbalanced with a full 4″ x 2″ steel base frame.
- Meets FIFA, NCAA and NFHS regulations
Construction: Goals are made of 4″ OD 11 gauge steel vertical uprights, 4″ x 2″ 11 gauge steel base and 4″ OD 11 gauge aluminum crossbar. Back up posts – 2 7/8″ OD Schedule 40 Steel Poles. 3 backup posts per goal.
Dimensions: 8′ x 24′
Assembly: Goals are designed for quick assembly, with just four pieces that are sleeve fitted, then bolted together.
Wheels Kits: Optional wheel kits to facilitate moving goals. Use either #CMW-4-Caster dolly or #CMW-4U-Caster dolly. 2 sets needed to move a #MS80-3P movable stadium cup soccer goal. (Cost of wheel kits not included in price of the goals.)
Net Attachment System: Cable net attachment system
Ships: Shipped via truck to any location in the continental United States. Contact us for the freight price
Color: White for the crossbar, verticals, side panels. Backbar and backup posts are black.
Finish: Powder coated. (Hot-dip galvanized and zinc coated finishes available. Contact us for prices and information.)
Included Items: Goalposts with cable net attachment system. Backup posts, stakes or duckbill anchors. Nets sold separately.
Cable Net Attachment System
- For safe, easy net attachment, cables run along the back of the goal.
- You simply attach the net with the safety snap hooks. (#HO-2 on uprights and #HB-4 on groundbars.)
- Clips on the base of goal are brass for added longevity.
- Use the #HR-1 to replace clips without re-cabling goals as the clips weather.
- Watch video ->
- Add weight to make goals comply with new ASTM if not anchored
- Hot-dip galvanized and powder-coat finish (recommended where soccer goals will be used in salt water locations)
- Zinc primer added to powder-coat finish (recommended in areas with extreme weather conditions
- Custom back-depth
- Contact us for pricing and information on any options.
Soccer Goal Safety
We recommend duckbill anchors to secure movable soccer goals. Stake options are; 2’ rebar, auger stakes, chain stake & duckbill with a plastic cap, (plastic ground insert for duckbill anchor is available for an extra charge.)
***Please Note: ASTM guidelines require movable soccer goals be anchored or secured at ALL times! Keeper Goals recommends Duckbill Anchors to secure movable soccer goals. Learn more by visiting our safety page ->
Meets ASTM safety standards for soccer goals when anchored and assembled per manufacturer’s directions.