Our traditional semi-permanent box style, full size soccer goal. Steel corners and heavy grade aluminum crossbar and verticals mean longer life for your goals.
The stadium cup goal is built with heavy wall aluminum pipe and steel corners for added strength. These specifications far exceed those of our competition and will provide years of use with little maintenance. Add the optional Net Storage Bar to easily lift your nets for field maintenance.
- Ideal for soccer stadiums where goal mobility is not a factor
- Permanent or semi-permanent box style-goal
- Meets FIFA, NCAA, and high school regulations
- 8′ x 24′ x 6’6″ x 6’6″
- Full-Size Soccer Goal
Price of #S80 Stadium Cup Goals Includes:
- Goal posts with cable net attachment
- 2 backup posts per goal, #S80BACK – 2 7/8″ OD Schedule 40 Steel
- Rope tensioners
- Sleeves for goals and backup posts
- Stakes for nets
- Collars for height adjustment are provided to help with installation.
Options For Econ-S80 Stadium Cup Soccer Goals:
- Nets sold separately
- Net Storage Bar sold separately
- Custom colored back-up posts available for an additional cost
- 8′ High x 24′ Wide x 6’6″ deep
- Crossbar – 4″ OD Schedule 40 Aluminum Pipe x .226 wall
- Uprights – 4″ OD Schedule 40 Aluminum Pipe
- Corners – 4″ OD Schedule 40 Steel Pipe
- Backstays – 2 7/8″ OD Schedule 40 Steel
- Posts sleeved into cement base set 3′ in the ground or set directly into the ground.
Cable Net Attachment System:
For safe, easy net attachment, cables run along the back of the goal. You simply attach the net with the safety snap hooks. (#HO-2 on uprights and #HB-4 on ground bars.) Use the #HR-1 to replace clips without re-cabling goals as the clips weather.
Ask For Model #S80