The Signature Series includes 5 different models. The essential features of each model in the Signature Series are the same for each model. Variables are the backboard size, the pole size, and the distance from post to backboard.
Specific Model Information:
- MVP – Backboard is 72″ x 42″, Extension from post to backboard is 4′, Pole is 6″ square
- Captain – Backboard is 60″ x 38″, Extension from post to backboard is 4′, Pole is 6″ square
- All-American – Backboard is 60″ x 36″, Extension from post to backboard is 3′, Pole is 5″ square
- All-Star – Backboard is 54″ x 36″, Extension from post to backboard is 3′, Pole is 5″ square
- Contender – Backboard is 54″ x 36″, Extension from post to backboard is 2 1/2′, Pole is 4″ square
Backboard Details: (Essential Feature – Same for each model.)
- Choose fully tempered glass or acrylic backboard
- No dead spots on backboard corners
- 1-1/2″ structural steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
- Nylon bushings at each pivot point
- 1/4″ thick steel bushings for rim mounting
- Rounded edges and corners for safer play
Goal System Details: (Essential Feature – Same for each model.)
- Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 6′ to 10′ — patented internal compression height adjustment mechanism
- Choose 4″, 5″ or 6″ square off-set pole — minimizes shake and vibration
- One-piece structural steel post
- 7 gauge steel (3/16″ wall thickness) on poles — much thicker than competing systems
- 1 Primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
- Wide grip, die-formed extension arms — no cut and welded joints
- Extension from post to backboard — safe play area
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The patented internal compression height adjustment mechanism is inside the goal pole, increasing safety and shielding parts from the elements. The 3-foot high, easy-to-reach crank handle can be replaced with a pin lock to prevent changing the basketball goal height.
The exclusive hinged ground-anchor system enables complete assembly of your basketball goal by 2-3 persons without ladders and a scaffold prior to raising it upright. A 42″ square steel anchor placed in the ground provides unmatched stability and durability.
If you decide to move, your Goalsetter basketball hoop moves with you. You simply purchase a replacement ground anchor. Goalsetter Signature Series basketball hoops are proudly made in the USA. Your Goalsetter basketball hoop will provide many years of play for the entire family.
What’s Included: (Essential Feature – Same for each model.)
- Pole, choose from 4″, 5″ or 6″)
- Backboard, (Choose your size 54″, 60″ or 72″ and choose your material either glass or acrylic)
- Backboard pad
- HD Flex Rim