Ideal for stadium fields where soccer goals need to be moved. Keeper Goals Wheeled Stadium Cup Soccer Goal is the original box-style goal with wheels built into the frame. This provides you with a professional box-style goal that can be easily moved. Perfect for shared football/soccer stadiums. Suitable for use on grass or artificial turf.
Nine wheels are built into the frame of each goal, (2 large wheels on each side panel, two caster wheels on the back bar and one caster wheel on each backstay). This unique design with high-quality wheels means just two people can easily move each goal with no lifting involved. Wheels lock in place when in use.
- 8′ x 24′ 4” round steel soccer goal
- Cable net attachment system means no dangerous net hooks
- Built-in wheels allow you to move goals safely and easily
- Designed to withstand years of rigorous park and school use.
- FOR GREATER STABILITY: The four main sections of the goal are sleeve-fitted, then bolted.
- Self-supporting design is completely counterbalanced with a full 4″ x 2″ steel base frame.
Construction: Goals are made of 4″ OD 11 gauge steel vertical uprights, 4″ x 2″ 11 gauge steel base and 4″ OD 11 gauge aluminum crossbar. Back up posts – 2 7/8″ OD Schedule 40 Steel Poles, 3 backup posts per goal
Dimensions: 8′ x 24′
Assembly: Goals are designed for quick assembly, with just four pieces that are sleeve fitted, then bolted together.
Wheels: Nine wheels are built into the frame of each goal, (2 large wheels on each side panel, two caster wheels on the back bar and one caster wheel on each backstay.)
Net Attachment System: Cable net attachment system
Ships: Shipped via truck to any location in the continental United States. Contact us for the freight price
Color: White for the crossbar, verticals, side panels and back bar.
Finish: Powder coated white.
Included Items: Goalposts with cable net attachment system. Backup posts, stakes or duckbill anchors. Nets sold separately.
Cable Net Attachment System
- For safe, easy net attachment, cables run along the back of the goal.
- You simply attach the net with the safety snap hooks. (#HO-2 on uprights and #HB-4 on groundbars.)
- Clips on the base of goal are brass for added longevity.
- Use the #HR-1 to replace clips without re-cabling goals as the clips weather.
- Watch video ->
- Add weight to make goals comply with new ASTM if not anchored
- All-caster wheels
- Hot-dip galvanized and powder-coat finish (recommended where soccer goals will be used in salt water locations),
- Zinc primer added to powder-coat finish (recommended in areas with extreme weather conditions
- Custom back-depth
- Additional costs apply on all options. Contact us for pricing and information on any options.
Soccer Goal Safety
We recommend duckbill anchors to secure movable soccer goals. Stake options are; 2’ rebar, auger stakes, chain stake & duckbill with a plastic cap, (plastic ground insert for duckbill anchor is available for an extra charge.)
***Please Note: ASTM guidelines require movable soccer goals be anchored or secured at ALL times! Keeper Goals recommends Duckbill Anchors to secure movable soccer goals. Learn more by visiting our safety page ->
Meets ASTM safety standards for soccer goals when anchored and assembled per manufacturer’s directions.
Ask For Model #MS88-WRD-3P