World Series Dugouts designed for 90 mps wind load.
These prefabricated steel roof dugouts provide sun protection and shelter to your players and coaches and are designed to meet International Building Code (IBC) specifications for wind and snow load. These 10 ft deep dugouts are constructed of maintenance-free materials and come in three standard length — 20, 30 or 40 ft — with custom sizes available. Click here for size specifics.
The support design allows for unobstructed team viewing. Easy assembly of pre-fabricated components.
The roof framing can be powder-coat painted in your choice of several colors to coordinate with your team or school colors. You have the option to have the steel girts and/or steel posts powder-coated as well for an additional cost. Contact us to let us know what color you’d like.
- Heavy duty 3″ OD schedule 40 galvanized steel pipe posts with 3″ x 3″ x 3/8″ thick base plates
- 29 gauge corrugated white powder-coat painted steel roof panels
- Durable powder-coat finish roof framing, available in team colors
- Corrosion-resistant hardware fasteners included
- 10′ deep dugouts constructed of maintenance-free materials in three standard lengths — 20, 30 or 40 ft
|Model #||Depth||Length||# of Posts||Weight|
|DC-10-20||9′ 10″||19′ 9″||5||921 lbs|
|DC-10-30||9′ 10″||29′ 7″||7||1335 lbs|
|DC-10-40||9′ 10″||39′ 1″||8||1638 lbs|
Ask For Model #DG-1020