Bownet frame, net and case (1ea) Indoor field hockey goal, 6’7″ x 9’10”
Reliability, portability and strength make Bownet goals the resonated training and game goals among coaches and players worldwide. Bownet’s Field Hockey Indoor Goal gives players the opportunity to improve their skills through affordable means. Bownet allows for easy setup and take-down with convenient transportability.
- BOW™ poles and powder coated frame engineered to distribute goal weight across the bottom base
- Bownet’s EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the goal to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Goal sets up in 120 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars giving you a quick set up, take down time, and reducing risk of injury during game and practice
- Rigid steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Includes resilient net with nylon cover, 12′ x 7′ powder coated frame, composite BOW™ poles, ground stakes, and manageable roller case for easy portability and storage
Ask For Model #BOW-INDOOR-FIELD-HOCKEY