Bownet’s 4’6″ x 3’6″ Hockey Goal is the answer to managing and improving shared space in recreational leagues or for backyard practice. The Bownet Hockey goal is the ideal choice for coaches, leagues, schools, parks, and facilities in practicing high intensity hockey in a confined area. Bownet allows for easy setup and take-down with convenient transport ability.
- Bownet Hockey Goal is ideal for backyard practice, practice clinics, or recreational leagues with limited space
- Bownet’s EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the goal to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and adds flexibility upon impact
- Goal sets up in 90 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars. This gives you a quick set up and take down time. It also reduces risk of injury during game and practice
- Rigid steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors. It also provides stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Includes resilient net with vinyl padded cover, powder coated frame, composite BOW-poles and screw-in spikes.
- It includes a manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage