Need a backstop net system for your athletic facility, but you can’t put posts into the ground?
Our Free-Standing Back-up Nets may fit your needs. Posts attach to free-standing bases which are weighted with sandbags.
Take advantage of our 20+ years of experience designing backup net systems for a variety of sports including; soccer, golf, baseball, softball, football & lacrosse. Contact us to discuss your backstop netting needs.
- Each Keeper Goals back-up net system is custom designed.
- Two independent structural engineers created our backup net design program used to determine the thickness, diameter and bury depth of your posts as well as the post spacing based on the height and width of the system. You don’t have to rely on guesswork.
- Common heights for free-standing backstop netting are 12′ high, 15′ high and 20′ high. Other heights are available.
- We employ a full-time structural engineer and offer design support to help you make the best decisions for your system taking into account the intended use of the system, existing structures, wind load in the area, other environmental factors and your budget. Once we have the needed data we will design the most cost-effective solution for your needs.
- We offer post systems built from numerous types of materials
- Properly designed and installed netting will increase the speed of play and make the playing area safer. Custom netting is available in knotted and knotless nylon with a variety of weights and mesh sizes. Custom designed odd shapes can be made to fit your netting needs.
- We custom design backup and protective netting for special situations like scoreboard protection netting, portable backstop net systems, and hybrid net systems for fields where multiple different sports are played.
It’s easy to start the quote process for Free-Standing Back-up Netting.
Just contact us at 800-594-5126 M-F 8 am – 5 pm CST or by email with the answers to these 5 questions to start the quote process:
- What is the desired height of poles/nets above the ground?
- How long do you want the net to be?
- What is the desired height of the net above the ground? (How much space between the ground and the bottom of the net.)
- What will be the distance between the poles?
- What is the size of the smallest ball or object you are trying to stop?
Others things to consider:
- Do you want a pulley system to raise or lower the net?
- Do you prefer cables or winches to minimize sag?
- Is the net hanging above a fence? If so how high is the fence?
Download our Backup Netting Buyer’s Guide to help you with the process of purchasing backup netting ->
Ask For Model #FREESTANDING-BACKSTOP-NET