Set up is EASY!
This indoor batting cage sets up in just minutes and it’s just as easy to take down. Standard size is 14’w x 14’h x 70′ or 55′. Eyebolts & wall anchors aren’t included.
Set up is just three easy steps: 1.) Connect the reach poles. 2.) Lay out your net. 3.) Hoist and lock the halyards, and you’re ready to hit! Taking it down is just as easy. Simply release the halyards, let the net drop, unhook the reach poles on the opposite end and collect up the net. Watch set-up video ->
- Spacious 14′ w and 14′ h size (choose from 70′ or 55′ lengths)
- Nothing left hanging across your space or from the ceiling after you take it down, no permanent frame
- Three reach poles eliminate the need for ladders during set up and take down
- Three complete cam lock pulley systems for easy net tensioning and adjustment
- No steel cables!
- Set up and take down in less than 5 minutes
Artificial turf available for batting cages. Contact us for pricing and availability.
Ask For Model #BC-TEN-55IN