Keeper Goals M-Series heavy-duty movable futsal goals. Since 1983 these goals have been as durable and reliable as any on the market. The M-Series movable futsal goals are made of heavy-duty 11 gauge cold-rolled steel tubing, resulting in a 50 percent increase in thickness compared to most competitors ’ materials. The four sections are sleeve fitted, then bolted. Excellent for use on grass or artificial turf.
Goals are powder-coated for low maintenance and weather protection. For extra protection choose to have your goals hot-dip galvanized and then powder coated or add a zinc primer to the finish.
• Solid and safe with self-supporting design.
• Move with the aid of our Caster Dolley Wheel Kits.
• Ideal for use on grass or artificial turf.
• Extra heavy-duty design provides years of safety and easy movement without lifting the goal frame.
Height = 6’7″
Width = 9′ 10″
Back depth (bottom)= 4′
Back depth (top) = 4′
Specs on 4″ x 2″ M-Series Movable Futsal Goals:
Construction: 4″ x 2″ x 11 gauge steel base, uprights and crossbar, & 2″ round 11 gauge steel backstays
Assembly: Goals are designed for quick assembly, with just four pieces that are sleeve fitted, then bolted together.
Net Attachment System: Cable net attachment
Ships: Shipped via truck to any location in the continental United States. Call us for the freight price
Assembly: Four sections are sleeve fitted, then bolted
Color: Standard is white for crossbar, verticals and side panels. Backbar of goal is powder-coated black. Custom colors are available.
Finish: Standard finish is powder-coating. Zinc primer and hot-dip galvanized finishes are available options. Standard finish is powder-coating. Zinc primer and hot-dip galvanized finishes are available options. Zinc primer is recommended for areas with extreme weather. Hot-dip galvanized finish is recommended for saltwater locations.
Included Items: Cable net attachment system. 2′ mesh nets.
- Additional weight can be built into the frame to make the goals. Contact us for pricing or information.
- Can be custom designed with a shorter back-depth if you have space constraints. Contact us for pricing or information.
- Can be custom made in multiple sizes and colors. Contact us for pricing or information.
- Move with the aid of Caster Dolley Wheel Kits
Cable Net Attachment System
FOR SAFE, EASY NET ATTACHMENT: Cables run along the back of the goal. Simply attach the net with the safety snap hooks (#HO-2 on uprights and #HB-4 on groundbars). When clips wear due to weathering use the #HR-1 to replace clips without re-cabling goals.
Keeper Goals recommends weighting or otherwise securing your futsal goals for safety. The best method of anchoring or securing them will vary depending on how your goals will be used. Please contact us if you have questions.
To see some options for securing your futsal goals click here.