Need a heavy-duty backup net for your stadium that doesn’t block sight lines?
Tie-back backstop netting might be what you are looking for.
- Minimizes sight restrictions for spectators
- Puts support poles out of the way
- Allows you to work around existing structures such as a press box.
- Raise or lower the net and adjust the tension easily from the ground.
- Tie-back net systems can be custom designed to meet the needs of your facility taking your budget into consideration.
Our experience with backup nets has helped many facility directors save time and money on their projects. We’d love to help you with yours. Take advantage of our 20+ years of experience designing backup net systems for a variety of sports including; soccer, golf, baseball, softball, football & lacrosse. Contact us to discuss your backup netting needs.
- Each Keeper Goals back-up net system is custom designed.
- Two independent structural engineers created our backup net design program used to determine the thickness, diameter and bury depth of your posts as well as the post spacing based on the systems height and width. You don’t have to rely on guesswork.
- We employ a full-time structural engineer and offer design support to help you make the best decisions for your system taking into account the intended use of the system, existing structures, wind load in the area, other environmental factors and your budget.Once we have the needed data we will design the most cost-effective solution for your needs.
- We offer post systems built from numerous types of materials
- Properly designed and installed netting will increase the speed of play and make the playing area safer.
- Custom netting is available in knotted and knotless nylon with a variety of weights and mesh sizes. Dyneema netting is also available. Dyneema netting available. Dyneema netting allows for greater visiblility.
- Rope binding, vinyl binding, grommets, lead line bottom or chain pocket are all optional on any custom netting. Custom designed odd shapes can be made to fit your netting needs.
It’s easy to start the quote process for tie-back netting systems!
Just contact us at 800-594-5126 M-F 8 am – 5 pm CST or by email with the answers to these 5 questions to start the quote process:
- What is the desired height of poles/nets above the ground?
- How long do you want the net to be?
- What is the desired height of the net above the ground? (How much space between the ground and the bottom of the net.)
- What will be the distance between the poles?
- What is the size of the smallest ball or object you are trying to stop?
Download our Backup Netting Buyer’s Guide to help you with the process of purchasing backup netting ->
Ask For Model #TIE-BACK-NETS