Keeper Goals Is Changing Colors!
Keeper Goals is changing colors! We may have a new look, but the more things change, the more they stay the same. We’ll remain firmly committed to providing you with durable, quality athletic facility equipment that is best suited to your needs and budget.
We are excited about the switch to the color green for many reasons:
- Did you know the Keeper Goals brand was green in the 70’s, 80’s and early 90’s? So, in changing our brand colors to green we’re really going right back to our roots.
- The color green represents growth. We are always striving to look for solutions to new challenges and innovate with ideas that deliver on quality and safety for all our clients.
- We aim to be helpful, friendly, and approachable, three qualities the color green often represents.
- The green in our new brand color palette represents the green grass/turf of athletic fields
Long-time friends of Keeper Goals will notice we’ve retained the logo developed over the years retaining the idea of a reference upper corner of a goal where post and crossbar meet. This will always be a nod back to the roots of the company even as Keeper Goals continues to expand to offer solutions beyond the soccer field and into all sports.
Our new visual brand identity as a whole uses:
* References to the athletes and the equipment they interact with
* Graphic elements to communicate a sense of energy and motion
* Field markings that allude to the fields, courts, etc where the athlete competes
In the coming months, you’ll notice a slow shift to the new green color palette and branding images. We’d love to hear what you think of the switch! Contact us to let us know your thoughts.