The Most Durable Team Shelters On the Market
A heavy 4″ x 2″, 11 gauge steel base and 2″ schedule 40 steel pipe, with channels, makes our frame stronger and more stable than those of our competitors.
Frames are powder-coated for longer wear. Frame arches are made of 2″ steel schedule 40 pipe with channels for lexan. Shaded lexan offers some sun protection. Seat frames are pre-formed 2 1/4″ steel channels. Added bonus: These shelters ship pre-assembled!
There are many factors to consider when choosing shelters and we want to make sure the shelters you order meet your needs. Please contact us to discuss how your shelters will be used and where they will be located so we can help you choose what type of wheels and anchors your shelters will need so they best meet your needs. Feel free to call us at 800-594-5126 (M-F 8am – 5pm CST) or contact us by email.
Design Your Shelter
You have many options for your Heavy-Duty Team Shelters so you can design your shelters to meet your needs. Choose the color, the type of bench, portable or stationary shelters, the type of floorboard, add signage or advertising space and more. More information ->
Maintenance and Safety Considerations:
With regular, simple maintenance your shelters will last for many years. Please note:
- The Lexan material may discolor over time. Ultraviolet rays will eventually weaken the Lexan material. Although it may last longer, it is recommended that the Lexan panels be replaced every 5-7 years. Covering your shelters properly may extend the life of your Lexan. Optional Vinyl Shelter Covers can help prolong the life of your Lexan. Learn more ->
- Heavy-Duty Team Shelters are not meant to be classified as water-tight. The shelters are caulked to help prevent water from dripping inside the shelter. Deluxe Shelters are caulked on the top and slightly down the back – they are not caulked all the way down the entire arch. We provide an extra tube of caulk with your shelter shipment in case you need to touch up any areas where the caulking may have separated from the frame during transit. Additional caulking may be required to stop any leaks that may occur over time. Occasionally the caulk will move when the shelters are moved. We recommend you regularly check to see if the touch-up caulk is needed.
- Heavy-Duty Team Shelters are made from heavy-duty 11 gauge steel so they are strong, however, steel will rust it the powder-coating is scratched or nicked. The best prevention for rust is early detection. We recommend you check your shelters regularly for nicks and scratches and re-touch the paint as needed. Rust is not a condition of the warranty.
- Removing snow from the top of Heavy-Duty Team Shelters is recommended.
- Because of wind, all shelters must be secured to the ground or they need to be bolted to a concrete base. Keeper Goals recommends Duckbill Anchors to secure your shelters, but other methods may be suitable for your situation. Contact us to discuss how your shelters will be used so we can recommend the best anchoring option for your situation.
Find more Team Shelter Safety and Maintenance Information:
20′ Wheeled Box-Style Heavy-Duty Team Shelters Size Information:
- Seats approximately 13 people per shelter
- Height: 6’6” high, (6’3 1/2” clearance)
- Depth: 62” base frame depth
- Overhang: 16” overhang
- Length: 21’ 1 3/8” (Outside Dimension)
- Storage area built into the frame of Box-Style shelters.
Box-Style Heavy-Duty Team Shelters without wheels are also available. Contact us for dimensions or to learn more.