Tired of having to retrieve soccer, volleyball, basketball, lacrosse, tennis, baseball or softballs from your neighbors’ yards? Or worrying about your kids running after balls that escape your yard and make their way into the street? Or worrying about wayward golf balls entering your yard?
We can design a backup net system that will meet your needs for your backyard. We have small, budget-friendly backstop nets systems for behind your basketball hoop and backup systems large enough to protect homes on golf courses, and many options in between.
It’s easy to get started. Simply contact us with a brief description of what you are looking for. (Answering some or all the questions on the list below will help speed up the process.) Or give us a call at 800-594-5126 8am – 5pm CST M-F and we’ll be happy to discuss your situation and some options with you.
Backstop Net Questions:
- What is the size of the smallest ball or object you are trying to stop?
- How long do you want the net to be?
- Approximately how high do you want the net to be?
- Do you have a structure or poles to hang the net on, or will you need a support system for the net?
- Do you have any pictures of the area? If so please email them to us at email@example.com.