Need help designing a backstop net system for your athletic facility? Our experience with backstop nets has helped many facility directors save time and money on their projects. We’d love to help you with yours.
Take advantage of our 20+ years of experience designing backstop net systems for a variety of sports including; soccer, golf, baseball, softball, football & lacrosse. Hybrid net systems available for situations where fields are used for multiple sports. Contact us to discuss your backup netting needs.
- Each Keeper Goals backstop net system is custom designed.
- Two independent structural engineers created our backup net design program used to determine the thickness, diameter and bury depth of your posts as well as the post spacing based on the system’s height and width. You don’t have to rely on guesswork.
- We employ a full-time structural engineer and offer design support to help you make the best decisions for your system taking into account the intended use of the system, existing structures, wind load in the area, other environmental factors and your budget. Once we have the needed data we will design the most cost-effective solution for your needs.
- We offer post systems built from numerous types of materials including schedule 40 steel and aluminum, .120 wall steel. Other materials are available as well. Most companies only offer a limited number of materials.
- Properly designed and installed netting will increase the speed of play and make the playing area safer. Custom netting is available in knotted and knotless nylon with a variety of weights and mesh sizes. Rope binding, vinyl binding, grommets, lead line bottom or chain pocket are all optional on any custom netting. Custom designed odd shapes can be made to fit your netting needs.
- We custom design backup and protective netting for special situations like scoreboard protection netting, portable backup net systems, and hybrid net systems for fields where multiple different sports are played
- On hybrid nets we use smaller mesh to the height that is needed and larger mesh for the remaining height. This allows saving of size of post or amount of post needed. Hybrid nets can be made in any size or height. Stock hybrid nets are 12’ high of 1 ½” mesh and 8’ of 4” mesh. (20’ Overall height.)
It’s easy to get a quote on backstop netting!
Just contact us at 800-594-5126 M-F 8 am – 5 pm CST or by email to discuss your backstop netting needs.
It’s helpful if you have the answers to these 5 questions to start the quote process:
- What is the size of the smallest ball or object you are trying to stop?
- What is the desired height of poles/nets above the ground?
- How long do you want the net to be?
- What is the desired height of the net above the ground? (How much space between the ground and the bottom of the net.)
- What will be the distance between the poles?
Others things to consider:
- Do you want a pulley system to raise or lower the net?
- Do you prefer cables or winches to minimize sag?
- What are the soil conditions?
- Is the net hanging above a fence? If so how high is the fence?
- Do you want restraints on the outside post? Restraints will decrease bury depth.
Download our Backstop Netting Buyer’s Guide to help you with the process of purchasing backup netting ->