Product Description[cms-block 404 "Not Found"]
Need help designing a barrier net or cage for your athletic facility? Take advantage of our 20+ years of experience designing barrier net systems for a variety of athletic facilities including golf courses, driving ranges, tennis courts, indoor soccer, football, hockey baseball and softball facilities and futsal courts. Contact us to discuss your barrier netting needs.
- We employ a full-time structural engineer and offer design support to help you make the best decisions for your system taking into account the intended use of the system, existing structures, wind load in the area, other environmental factors and your budget. Once we have the needed data we will design the most cost-effective solution for your needs.
- We offer post systems built from numerous types of materials including schedule 40 steel and aluminum, .120 wall steel. Other materials are available as well. Most companies only offer a limited a number of materials.
- Properly designed and installed netting will increase the speed of play and make the playing area safer. Custom netting is available in knotted and knotless nylon with a variety of weights and mesh sizes. Rope binding, vinyl binding, grommets, lead line bottom or chain pocket are all optional on any custom netting. Custom designed odd shapes can be made to fit your netting needs.
- We custom design protective netting for special situations like scoreboard protection netting and hybrid net systems for fields where multiple different sports are played.
It’s easy to get a quote on barrier netting!
Just contact us at 800-594-5126 M-F 8 am – 5 pm CST or by email with the answers to these 6 questions to start the quote process:
- What is the desired height of poles/nets above the ground?
- How long (and wide for cages) do you want the net to be?
- What is the desired height of the net above the ground? (How much space between the ground and the bottom of the net.)
- What will be the distance between the poles?
- What is the size of the smallest ball or object you are trying to stop?
- Do you want a pulley system to raise or lower the net?
Others things to consider:
- Do you prefer cables or winches to minimize sag?
- What are the soil conditions?
- Is the net hanging above a fence? If so how high is the fence?
- Do you want restraints on the outside post? Restraints will decrease bury depth.
Note: We may require drawings or photos of the area to give an accurate quote.[cms-block 404 "Not Found"]