*Shipping costs not included in prices listed.
Are you looking for a volleyball system with the maximum rigidity of a heavy steel system? If you set up and tear down courts infrequently the Bison Centerline Elite Steel Volleyball System may be for you. At 61 lbs., this 3″ telescoping post design allows the least pole deflection possible at a cost below comparable carbon fiber or aluminum systems. The Bison Centerline Elite Steel Volleyball System is used in programs across the country for it’s dependability and tight net tension.
- Upper post material: 3″ Steel
- Lower post material: 3″ Aluminum
- Floor socket diameter: 3″ (Free Socket Adapters)
- Non-winch post weight: 61#
- Winch post weight: 66#
- Approx. post deflection: 1.25″
- Post warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Winch style: 26:1 Worm Gear
- Winch warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Net height indicator: Engraved
- Net height adjustment method: Spring Assisted Telescoping
- Adjustable foot: Yes
- Free lettered padding: Yes (when purchasing complete systems)
- Other systems with full-color graphic padding available. Contact us for information.
Ask For Model #VB-2000XX