4′ x 7’4″ Practice Net
Practice punts and kicks in your backyard, on the sidelines, or on the field with Bownet’s Portable Solo Kicker Practice Net. The Solo Kicker gives outstanding reliability and strength to absorb impact from a running kick while still allowing room for the kicker to continue running.
- Portable Solo Kicker net is used by Division One University Football Teams (USC, UCLA, Notre Dame, and more) to help improve kicking and punting techniques during warm up practice
- Bownet’s EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses football energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder coated steel frame have non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 90 seconds with no tools required – the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes Solo Kicker netting, ground frame, BOW™ poles, and carrying bag for easy portability and storage. Optional Snap-Zone and Pass-Zone attachments sold separately.
Ask For Model #BOW-SOLO-KICKER