Break away from the competition with the 180 MDG (multi-directional) rim. The exclusive three-way positive lock mechanism makes the revolutionary MDG rim a top pick for any facility looking for a non-traditional breakaway rim. Putting the safety of your players first, the MDG will not dangerously break upward if a player inadvertently hits it from underneath the ring. The internal sophisticated torque mechanism will withstand the rigors of constant, high energy play. The rim’s tube-tie net attachment helps lengthen the life of our anti-whip nets. Meets NCAA, NFHS & NAIA basketball rule specifications with an adjustable positive lock mechanism complying with the NCAA rim elasticity rule.
- Recommended play level: NBA, NCAA, NAIA, NFHS
- Features an exclusive 3-way lock mechanism
- 18″ ring of 5/8″ diameter steel
- Continuous welded wrap around brace
- Tube style net connection
- Orange powder-coat finish
- Universal goal mounting plate will fit hole patterns for most 42″ rectangular backboards and most fan-shaped backboards
- Anti-whip net and hardware included
- 5-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.