Tired of people pulling stakes and moving goals without permission? P-Series Permanent Soccer Goals can be installed as permanent or semi-permanent soccer goals and solve this issue. Choose to either have the uprights permanently cemented directly 3′ into the ground or semi-permanently inserted into sleeves that are cemented into the ground. Note: Ground sleeves and ground sleeve caps are sold separately.
4″ round P-Series Semi-Permanent Soccer Goals meet FIFA, NCAA and NFHS regulations. Perfect if you desire long-lasting goals where the location will not be moved often. Among the strongest and safest goals available – at an economical price.
P-Series Soccer Goals come with American style backstays, (although European Backstays are also available. Contact us for prices). Choose either a base plate to stake the backstay into the ground, (#A-BP) or a sleeved extension which can be cemented into the ground, (#ASL).
- 8′ x 24′ size meets FIFA, NCAA and NFHS regulations
- Buried or sleeved into 3′ of ground with cement these goals are both durable and safe.
- Sleeves will make future goal rotation easy. Note: Ground sleeves and ground sleeve caps are sold separately.
- For permanent or semi-permanent installations
- Official and youth size goals available
- Among the strongest and safest goals available at an economical price
Construction: 11 gauge cold-rolled steel tubing, resulting in a 50 percent increase in thickness compared to most competitors’ materials.
Net Attachment System: Cable net attachment
Ships: Shipped via truck to any location in the continental United States. Call us for the freight price
Assembly: Three sections are sleeve fitted, then bolted
Included Items: Uprights, crossbar, and American style backstays. Cable net attachment system. Nets sold separately. Ground sleeves for goals and caps for ground sleeves sold separately.
Color: Standard is white for the crossbar, verticals, and backstays. Custom colors are available.
Finish: Standard finish is powder-coating. Zinc primer and hot-dip galvanized finishes are available options. Zinc primer is recommended for areas with extreme weather. Hot-dip galvanized finish is recommended for saltwater locations.
- Crossbar – 4″ round 11 gauge steel
- Uprights – 4″ round 11 gauge steel
- Corners – 4″ round 11 gauge steel
- Backstays – 2″ 11 gauge round steel tube
- Posts sleeved into cement base set 3′ in the ground or set directly into the ground.
Available In Multiple Sizes:
- 8′ x 24′
- 7′ x 21′
- 6’6″ x 18’6″
- 6′ x 12′
- Custom sizes also available. Contact us for information on custom sizes.
#P8244RDASL or #P8244RDABP- 8’ x 24’ x 3’ (Top Depth) x 8’ (Bottom Depth)
#P7214RDASL or #P7214RDABP – 7′ x 21′ x 3′ (Top Depth) x 7′ (Bottom Depth)
#P661864RDASL or #P661864RDABP – 6’6″ x 18’6″ x 3 (Top Depth) x 6’6″ (Bottom Depth)
#P6124RDASL or #P6124RDABP – 6′ x 12′ x 3 (Top Depth) x 6′ (Bottom Depth)
Cable Net Attachment System:
- For safe, easy net attachment, cables run along the back of the goal.
- Simply attach the net with the safety snap hooks. (#HO-2 on uprights and #HB-4 on the ground)
- Ten plastic net stakes are included.
- Net attachment is included in the price, so please call for a quote if the net attachment is not desired.
- European backstays, (Contact us for information and prices)
- Box-style backstays sleeved into the ground. (See Model #S80 Stadium Cup Goals.)
- Ground Sleeves: #SL4RD – 3′ steel ground sleeves for 4″ round posts to fit into, includes collars to easily adjust the height of goal.
- Ground Sleeve Caps: #SL4RDCAPS – 4″x 2″ round steel caps to cover sleeves during the off-season.
- Zinc primer and hot-dip galvanized finishes are available options. Zinc primer is recommended for areas with extreme weather. Hot-dip galvanized finish is recommended for saltwater locations. (Contact us for information and prices)
Ask For Model #P824-4RD-ASL