Need to separate your gym into sections for different sports or classes? Walk Draw Gym Divider Nets can be customized to provide the capability to divide your athletic facility into sections and can be moved easily by one person. Divider nets can be hung on a track or cables. (Netting can be hung on cables as long cable can get tension and the span is not too long for cable.)
- One person can easily pull the curtain open or shut
- Nets can be made in various widths and heights and can be custom-designed for your athletic facility.
- Nets can be made from a variety of materials including Nylon, HTTP, and PE
- Contact us to discuss your net and get a price quote.
Wondering if you should get a divider curtain or divider net? Key differences between divider nets and divider curtains:
- Nets weigh less than curtains
- You can see through nets. You can’t see through a vinyl curtain. You can see through flex-mesh curtains.
- If you get a net then a tension net system is an option. It is not an option with curtains. (A tension net system is an easy way to hang nets that need to disappear when not in use. They require no permanent structure or cables.)
- Nets will stretch out of shape over time.
Ask For Model #WALK-DRAW-DIVIDER-NET