Need to separate your gym into sections for different sports or classes? Walk Draw Gym Divider Nets can be customized to provide the capability to divide your athletic facility into sections and can be moved easily by one person.
Walk-Draw Gym Divider Netting can be hung on a track or cable. (Note: Netting can be hung on cables as long as the cable can get tension and the distance spanned is not too long for the cable.)
Advantages of Walk-Draw Gym Divider Nets:
- One person can easily pull the net open or shut
- Nets can be made in various widths and heights and can be custom-designed for your athletic facility.
- Nets can be made from a variety of materials including Nylon, HTTP, and PE
- Divider nets weigh less than divider curtains
- You can see through nets. You can’t see through a vinyl curtain. You can see through flex-mesh curtains.
- If you get a divider net then a tension net system is an option. It is not an option with curtains. (A tension net system is an easy way to hang nets that need to disappear when not in use. They require no permanent structure or cables.)
- Nets will stretch out of shape over time.
Categories: Facility Equipment, Gym Dividers