What are methods to anchor indoor soccer goals?
- Bolt the goal to the ground.
- Secure the goal to a wall.
- Use duckbill or other ground anchors if it is possible to install the anchors through and below the floor.
- Fabricate the goal with additional weight built into the frame of the goal.
- Add additional weight to the goal using anchor weights. Note: Anchor weights can be easily moved and
need to be monitored to make sure they remain on the goals at all times!
Categories: Indoor Soccer Goal Safety, Safety, Soccer Goal Safety